Are you committed to your professional success? We all want to be able to look back on our working lives and know that we’ve reached our potential in a meaningful career, and lived fulfilling lives in the process. It sounds easy but the reality is that going for greatness takes a lot of hard work on the way.
Here are the twelve questions you need to get clear on if you’re serious about going for greatness in your career.
- How do I balance my quality of life with my career ambitions?
- How do I get committed to pursuing a really great career?
- How do I learn what I don’t know and what new skills and knowledge will I need?
- How will I make effective choices when faced with options and what do I say ‘no’ to?
- How do I stay true to myself and not settle for less than I really want, and not compromise myself in the process?
- How can I be more proactive and solve problems before they become any bigger?
- How do I go beyond my own limits and stretch myself?
- How do I hold myself to account to have the career I desire?
- How can I be authentically myself at work?
- How do I discover and implement new possibilities that I haven’t even considered yet?
- How will I persevere in the face of setbacks?
- What gives me the right to dream I can even have a great career?
Each of these questions is a compelling reason to work with an Executive Coach. I work alongside you and help you to go further, faster, and more successfully in your career, in a way which is unique to what really matters to you personally.
Please contact me for a free, no obligation, discovery call – and give yourself the gift of the support you need to really go for greatness for lasting career success.